Who Is Anna C?
Freelance designer and traveler—between Europe, Asia and America—collecting fresh design inspiration for print, web and mobile devices.
Former project manager with over a decade of experience, working with clients, creatives and developers across the world. She had turned her passion for design into her career, creating vibrant and smart graphic solutions.
Being a freelancer allows her to be mobile and work with clients from different locations. She uses experience from her travels to bring the user experience to the right audience. Her work is thoughtful, specific for the business and goal-oriented. She does her home work well.
Anna Chmielewska—Graphic Designer, Project Manager and Traveler (currently in India).
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, CSS, HTML, PHP.
What Does Anna C Design?
- print materials (books, brochures, flyers, annual reports, etc.)
- book or/and e-book design (ready for Amazon and iTunes)
- vector illustrations, logo, icons
- responsive web design
- mobile application’s UI
- social media design (business/fan pages, cover images)
- WordPress theme customisation
Go to portfolio to see more designs by Anna C.
Design is where science and art break even.